The National Independent Lifestyle Association, commonly referred to as NILA, is an organization focused on the Medicare, incontinent, diabetic and general health issues faced by senior citizens. Through the use of our website at www.NILA.org , we provide seniors throughout the United States valuable news and information on the topics they need to know about.
We are experts on incontinence products and their nuances; we can help guide you to choosing the most effective and comfortable incontence product for your lifestyle! If you are not currently a NILA member, please register today for your free membership, benefits and guidence on medical products.
It is the mission of the National Independent Lifestyle Association (NILA) to enhance the overall health and quality of life of the aging population, 50 years of age and older, throughout the United States by providing valuable news, information, events, and healthcare benefits to each of our members.
NILA's philosophy is simple:
- Provide quality diabetic and general health news and information focused on the senior market in the United States
- Aid all individuals in need of incontinence products with the most up-to-date and relevant information.
- Research and provide information on the most current diabetic and senior health products and services available on the market
- Create online resources in which seniors can interact with and utilize to enhance their personal lifestyle
- Host and contribute to senior-focused events throughout the United States
- Provide an intuitively designed website to house each of the attributes and functions we boast.